Dr. Gabriela Alvarez | Licensed Acupuncturist
Gabriela chose acupuncture as a career because she wants to do more preventative health by balancing the energy in the body that can be thrown offby the daily norms such as sleep quality, diet or stress levels. With a background experience in Massage Therapy, she is passionate about heling others. Her areas of interest is in treating muscular or nerve pain from illness or injury, anxiety/depression/grief, thyroid disorders, dermatology skin disorders and facial acupuncture.
Gabriela is fluent in English and Spanish.
Education and Certifications:
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSOM)
- Doctor of Acupuncture with Specialization in Herbal Medicine (DAcHM)
- Diplomate of Acupuncture (Dipl Ac) NCCAOM
- Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc)
- Associate of Applied Science in Massage Therapy (LMT)